Dark Highland Skirt - Preorder
THE SKIRT THAT IS INSPIRED BY THE HIGHLANDS.
Inspired by the beauty of nature in Scotland, this skirt gets its name from the beautiful Highlands.
Of course using the very traditional, historical Scottish pattern – the tartan.
With using a traditional fabric and a modern cut this piece gets its very own unique look.
The perfect look to stand out for a summer party or for colder days with your tights.
The material a 100% Linen which is hand woven in Ireland.
This piece is 100% animal free and a good choice for our planet.
- 100% Linen hand woven in Ireland
- Traditional tartan pattern
- Peta approved vegan
- Planet and environmental friendly
- Made in the United Kingdom
- Limited Edition: 15 pieces
- Square shaped Skirt
- Fringes details around hem
- Machine washable
- Body: 100% Linen
- Washing: 30 degrees
- Iron: iron cool (max 110 degrees)
- Dry Clean only
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Specialist Dry Clean Only
All our products are being shipped in re-useable and plastic- free packaging
Please Note: Delivery Times for our SS21 pieces will start from 19.04.2021 and be sent out after this date.